WHY IS GOD SO ANGRY?...
Updated: Apr 12
Imagine that you are a Father with multiple children. You tell one of them to tell the others:
“Go to the store and buy a loaf of bread.”
However, the one that you commanded to “go to the store,” tells the others:
“Dad told me to tell you all to go to the park.”
As their Father, you are now annoyed, but probably not enraged. You tell another child to tell the others:
“Go to the store and buy a carton of milk.”
The child tells the others:
“Dad asked me to tell you all to buy cookies and candy at the store.”
As their Father, you're now angry because of their defiance. You deliver another command to another child of yours, and that child tells the others the opposite of what you had commanded, again. You're enraged at this point, and you devise their punishment for defiance.
God is enraged today because his created humans are following none of his commands from his global scriptures. Many have even altered or edited his once pure words in his scriptures to purposely deceive humanity.
The Lord allowed The Bible and other religious scriptures (Dhammapada, Bhagavad-Gita, and so on) to be defiled by demons in skin suits in order to manifest his glory by delivering an “invincible” scripture (The Holy Qur’an) to mankind before global annihilation:
Holy Qur’an / Surah 6
91. And they honour not Allah with the honour due to Him, when they say: Allah has not revealed anything to a mortal. Say: Who revealed the Book which Moses brought, a light and a guidance to men – you make it into (scattered) papers, which you show and you conceal much? And you are taught that which neither you nor your fathers knew. Say: Allah. Then leave them sporting in their idle talk.
92. And this is a Blessed Book We have revealed, verifying that which is before it, and that thou mayest warn the mother of the towns and those around her. And those who believe in the Hereafter believe in it, and they keep a watch over their prayers.
93. And who is more unjust than he who forges a lie against Allah, or says, Revelation has been granted to me; while nothing has been revealed to him; and he who says: I can reveal the like of that which Allah has revealed? And if thou couldst see when the wrongdoers are in the agonies of death and the angels stretch forth their hands, (saying): Yield up your souls. This day you are awarded a chastisement of disgrace because you spoke against Allah other than truth, and (because) you scorned His messages.
Holy Qur’an / Surah 5
13. But on account of their breaking their covenant We cursed them and hardened their hearts. They alter the words from their places and neglect a portion of that whereof they were reminded. And thou wilt always discover treachery in them excepting a few of them – so pardon them and forgive. Surely Allah loves those who do good (to others).
14. And with those who say, We are Christians, We made a covenant, but they neglected a portion of that whereof they were reminded so We stirred up enmity and hatred among them to the day of Resurrection. And Allah will soon inform them of what they did.
15. O People of the Book, indeed Our Messenger has come to you, making clear to you much of that which you concealed of the Book and passing over much. Indeed, there has come to you from Allah, a Light and a clear Book,
44. Surely We revealed the Torah, having guidance and light. By it did the prophets who submitted themselves (to Allah) judge for the Jews, and the rabbis and the doctors of law, because they were required to guard the Book of Allah, and they were witnesses thereof. So fear not the people and fear Me, and take not a small price for My messages. And whoever judges not by what Allah has revealed, those are the disbelievers.
Aye, these verses address the breach of covenant by the Jews and Christians. The “neglected a portion” terminology in verse 14 of Surah 5, refers to the deification or worship of Jesus and Mary (his mother) by the alleged Christians. Since neither of them (Jesus and Mary) told a single soul (anywhere in The Bible) to worship themselves, The Lord has cursed the Jews (not pertaining to race, but to religious adherents) and Christians for omitting truth, and inserting lies into his divine scriptures.
The demons in human skin suits at the Vatican in Rome, and those in Jerusalem, are hiding many documents that should have been included in The Bible. However, that which has been hidden shall be revealed in this dreaded day of Armageddon.
Holy Qur’an / Surah 2
79. Woe! then to those who write the Book with their hands then say, This is from Allah; so that they may take for it a small price. So woe! to them for what their hands write and woe! to them for what they earn.
Aye, we are living in the “End of Days” and the war of Armageddon has already begun. God is now enraged due to what humans have done to his Scriptural declarations, and the punishment for man's transgressions is only beginning. I hope you now understand the reason for God's anger (due to mankind's defiance).
Thanks for reading,
(C) Prof. Robert Stewart 2023